Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hearing Pavarotti at Bellagio

I've seen some very nice posts this past week remembering the great talent of Luciano Pavarotti. I'm not a true opera fan, but it isn't hard to know that he had a voice we were lucky to hear in our lifetime.

There are some wonderful videos on YouTube. But I realized that we had a Mark-made one from a trip last December to Vegas. Enjoy!

(There are better videos of this fountain show on YouTube - you see the show from above. And ours has a lot of chatter because Mark was standing on the street. BUT, he made it, and I think that counts for a lot.)

(Also, this was my third attempt at using Blogger - the first one was a pretty long download, the second one never did finish, and this one was quick - I started it, hit the shower, and when I came out it was done.)

3 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

You did a great job on the video Mark. The fountains are really cool to see. Thanks for sharing.

Susie said...

The video was great. We keep saying we need to get back to Vegas, as it's not really all that far...
xo

Diana LaMarre said...

Well, now, why can't I hear anything?

I have been to Vegas a few times so I remember that water show. It's always fun to see.