Wednesday, June 13, 2007

more June blooms

I just want to say right up front:
I don't have all of these blooming right next to each other.
The lilies my neighbor shared with me - great color!

Sweet, bright dianthus.

Beard tongue - I had never seen this plant bloom before this year, even though I've had it for several years. If you click on the photo, you can see the little bell-shaped flowers that opened.

Mallow - I love these.

Astilbe - I thought they were open when I posted a few days ago! I always forget how gorgeous these plumes are.
The astilbe are in my west porch or rose garden. I'm pretty amazed that all the pinks actually work together - but they are very pretty.

2 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

Your right you have a lot of blooms. They look so pretty.Thanks for sharing.

kris said...

thanks laurie & chris - I'm glad you take the time to stop by!!