Friday, May 25, 2007

May reading

I realized last night that I had neglected to post about some books I've read this month. They were pretty good, so wanted to tell you about them.



I really like William Kent Krueger. He lives in St Paul and writes mysteries. I like his writing style and the way he tells a story. I also enjoy the native American stories that he weaves into his books.





"Purgatory Ridge" and "The Devil's Bed" were both very good. ""Purgatory Ridge" is part of his Cork O'Connor series - and I would recommend reading the series in order.


"The Devil's Bed" is a stand alone novel.




Nadine mentioned reading "The Little Prince" in French for class. I know this is a classic and almost everyone has read it - but I hadn't. So I was thinking I would have a better chance of translating and knowing the storyline if I read it in English first!!! Good book.






No comments: